Atlasworxs Alloy Shroud Black - Sako A7
Our shrouds are a replacement for the cheap factory plastic shrouds that come standard. Overtime the plastic wears and breaks down. Atlasworxs shrouds are much more durable and stylish.
The Atlasworxs Alloy shroud is made from AL6061 T6 for strength and has an anodized Black finish. It is an easy to fit item which can be done in a few minutes.
This item can be used in conjunction with our other dress up items or used on its own to bring a great look to your Sako A7
- Material - AL6061 T6 Structural Grade Alloy
- Finish - Anodized Matte Black for Durability
- Come with tension spring
- Easy to fit in a few minutes
- Much more durable than the factory plastic shroud
Please note: If you are wishing to use PayPal for your purchase, please see the check out steps
- Customer Information - Fill Out
- Shipping Method - Choose
- Payment method - Select PayPal , Credit Card , Bank Transfer or Cash on Pick up
- All orders are processed in Australian Dollars
We Also Recommend