Atlasworxs Bottom Metal / DBM (AICS) - Tikka T3 / T3X Short Action
The Atlasworxs Bottom Metal for Tikka T3 / T3X Short Action is of a light weight construction using a structural strength Alloy (AL6061 T6) and is finished with a durable anodize coating in matte black. The Bottom Metal are for those wishing to go away from the original Tikka T3/T3X magazines in order to utilize AICS style magazines
"Atlasworxs Bottom Metals (AICS) are made to utilize the most reliable detachable box magazines commonly used in today's bolt action rifles, which is the Accuracy International AICS magazine.
The benefits of using the superior AICS magazines are for their reliability and availability in 5 or 10 round capacity.
The AICS pattern is also becoming a standard for other magazine manufacturers such as Accurate Mag and MDT amongst others, therefore making the AICS pattern magazines more readily available and cost effective".
Inletting is required which is recommended to be done by a competent and qualified person.
Footprint plans are available in pdf or digital format.
Our Bottom Metal Features :
- Made From AL6061 T6 Structural Grade Alloy - For Strength
- Matte Black Anodize - For Durability
- Light Weight Construction - 127 Grams
- Gives a Tactical Look to your set up
- Has the long lever option for quick magazine release (Popular for Target Shooting)
- Utilizes AICS Pattern Short Action Magazines
- Enables the use of more reliable Magazines
- Better Round Capacity
Please note: If you are wishing to use PayPal for your purchase, please see the check out steps below:
- Customer Information - Fill Out
- Shipping Method - Choose
- Payment method - Select PayPal , Credit Card , Bank Transfer or Cash on Pick up
- All orders are processed in Australian Dollars
We Also Recommend